SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- APPLIES TO:
Our Refund Policy applies to all purchases made online at http://www.poobies.shop
- CHANGE OF MIND
- If you have simply changed your mind we do not provide refunds. Special consideration will be given in exceptional circumstances however you must be able to provide satisfactory proof of purchase. Further, the merchandise must be:
- in saleable condition;
- unused with all original packaging;
- returned to us with any gift or bonus received with the merchandise (if applicable);
- not subject to the exclusions listed below; and
- the exchange or refund is sought within 30 days of purchase.
Change of Address’s must be submitted within 2 hours of ordering with the subject ‘CHANGE OF ADDRESS’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
- POOBIES, at its absolute discretion, reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind.
- CONSUMER GUARANTEES
- If you believe an item is faulty, you may have rights to a remedy.
- If there is a major failure with an item, you may choose a refund or exchange. If the failure is minor, we will replace the relevant item within a reasonable time.
- POOBIES will require satisfactory proof of purchase before providing a remedy. A photo must be provided to the POOBIES team supporting the claim.
- RETURN TENDER
- Refunds will be given using your original payment method
- If the order was returned due to an incorrect address or the package was unclaimed, POOBIES has the right to charge for the product to be re-shipped.
- GIFT OR BONUS WITH PURCHASE AND BUNDLED ITEMS
- Where merchandise is purchased with a gift or bonus, the gift or bonus must also be returned (unless otherwise stated). If you are unable to return the gift or bonus, or it is not in saleable condition, the value of any available refund will be reduced by the value of the gift or bonus.
- In the instance of bundle offers, all items within the bundle must also be returned or the value of the unreturned items will be deducted from any available refund.
- MISDELIVERIES AND STOLEN ORDERS
- If your order got stolen from a property while in transit or after being delivered, POOBIES reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund.
- In the instance that your order got lost in the postal system or delivered to the wrong address by the postal service, POOBIES reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund.
- PRIVACY WHEN MAKING A RETURN
- POOBIES is committed to protecting your privacy.
- Information collected when returning merchandise will be securely stored for a reasonable period of time. It may be used for fraud protection activities and for the purpose of POOBIES research and analysis. It may be disclosed to state and territory departments upon request, as required by law.
- If products are on sale they will not be refunded.
- COVID 19
- Due to the current global situation, shipments may experience some delays, but please rest assured your order will still be delivered to you. We appreciate your patience in these difficult times.
We are closely following official regulations to ensure we are prioritising the well-being of both our staff and customers, as this is of utmost importance to us. Where possible, we are working from home, while our warehouse team are following strict safety protocols that are implemented to protect their well-being. These precautions may result in a slightly longer dispatch time than we usually deliver, but we will do our utmost to ensure that all orders are get to you as soon as possible.
We recommend monitoring your local postal service for up-to-date information on deliveries in your local area, as these vary from region to region. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if there are any concerns about any order in transit.
Your support means a lot to us, especially during this time. Stay safe and take care of each other.
If you would like to submit a return or refund request, please contact email@example.com with the following information.
- Full Name
- Order Number
- Email Address
- Explanation of the defect
- High quality photo or video showing the defects. If images are not provided we will not be able to complete you request.
Meet Wendy, POOBIES™ founder.
Wendy, who holds a doctor of veterinary medicine degree, has been concerning about dog care for years.
Many dog owners have been consulting her specifically about nail care. She found that often, clippers didn’t suit their need, as it made dog anxious and could lead to unnecessary injuries. This led her to design her very own dog nail grinder.
POOBIES was born in 2014 and is the result of the combination of Wendy’s interest in dog care and expertise in veterinarian science.